.

Update: Brand NEW Posts Coming Soon!!!!

Monday, July 30, 2007

The IRack

I've been way too serious lately. In less than a month of blogging I’ve talked about such serious topics as Pepsi vs. Coke, interracial dating, the black male shortage and disappointment, poverty in the US, purposeful living, sex and contraception blah blah blah. So before I continue my diatribe on such topics as poverty, sexism, abortion, discrimination I thought a little satire was in order. This clip is a humorous one that echoes my sentiments on the war in Iraq (and I’m just too lazy right now to write a long political piece on the war and its implications so this will have to suffice). I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you do to. Stay tuned for my startling conclusion on "Why poor people shouldn't have children" that will be posted tomorrow.


No comments: