.

Update: Brand NEW Posts Coming Soon!!!!

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hello World!


So here it is world: my first real blog! I’ve posted crap on Facebook and Myspace, but it’s not the same as actually starting my own blog. I have lots of opinions. I have opinions on my opinions and now I have a forum in which to articulate them. So a little about me; I am obsessed with socio-political issues especially things concerning race, gender, and socioeconomics and how these things intersect and influence society at large. As student of psychology, I am also obsessed with demographics and statistics and human behavior (duh). That said, much of what I have to talk about will probably fall into one or all of those categories. Another thing about me is that I’m pretty random and sometimes I will post stuff that I just pulled out of the sky. So you may see a post entitled “ode to Krispy Kreme donuts” or “top ten reasons to try to take over the world."

Why did I start this blog? Well apart from the obvious, I am a pseudo journalist. Perhaps one day I’ll become a real one, but for now I have my blog. Another reason I started it was because I got tired of reading everybody else’s. Don’t get me wrong I will continue to read and comment on what others are saying, but I created my own blog because there is a discourse taking place online. There are opinions ranging from the 2008 presidential election to which is better coke or pepsi (I say coke, but what do I know). I believe I have a voice. I want to contribute to that discourse, and bring my own brand of "Crys-Ness" to the table. I look forward to spending some time with you and getting your feedback.

Many Blessings,
Crystal Clear

2 comments:

Laila said...

Obviously you are not only perceptive, but a connoiseur of the finer things in life (if you will). Only a person with the best of tastes would agree that Coke is far superior than that wretched messed called Pepsi.

LoL! ;-)

gospelgirl999 said...

Where's the Ode to Krispy Kreme donuts??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!