.

Update: Brand NEW Posts Coming Soon!!!!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy New Year!



So it’s my birthday (well Friday anyway) and I really don’t have anything weighty to say. I’m tired. In fact, it’s almost midnite here and I’m rapidly running out of batteries. I spent my morning cake shopping. It’s hard to find a bakery that has good cake at a reasonable price, and that is allergy safe (I happen to be very allergic to nuts). The sad thing is that I can’t really sleep. Perhaps I’m developing some kind of insomnia in my old age Anyway, I’m kind of excited about this New Year. Kind of anxious and somewhat sad too, but I think excitement is taking over. I plan to have a great weekend! So I’m dedicating this post to me. That’s right, I am wishing me a happy new year. I hope this year brings happy, splendid, fantastic, wonderful, sublime, magnificent things.

I’d also like to thank those who take time to consistently read what I have to say. I love writing for you! It’s really a pleasure. I wish you happy, splendid, fantastic, wonderful, sublime, magnificent things too! Happy MY New Year to you!

Love Ya,
Me

No comments: