.

Update: Brand NEW Posts Coming Soon!!!!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Lesser Tier Candidates Make Good Points

Take a few minutes to listen to the issues. I'm currently undecided about the presidential election, though I unofficially support Barack Obama. Regardless of who I officially decide to vote for I have to say that sometimes the lesser tier candidates make some of the most profound points. I also think that Unity08, though perhaps only practical theoretically, is a refreshing idea. Well let me know what you think.



2 comments:

Grata said...

Crystal,

Both candidates make sense though one seems to be a little too emotional which is not an electable trait. These guys are realistic or idealistic. They are in effect trying to fight a long established order of things. I am not sure if majority of Americans are noble enough to by into that.

classical one said...

Paul makes some incredibly good points, but is still not taken seriously. He is a guy who is clearly for change, too much change for some folks.