.

Update: Brand NEW Posts Coming Soon!!!!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Shutting 'Em Down


I'm usually quite a nice person, but every once in a while someone manages to get on my bad side. The problem is not that this man sent me multiple messages, but that he demanded a reply. Well be careful what you ask for, because this man did indeed get a reply from me.


We'll he asked for it.

 That is how you shut a man down. (Forgive the typo's. I didn't bother to proof read). I must have really scared dude off, because he's no longer on the website. Oh well.



I have a really thought provoking blog for next week! Stay tuned!


UPDATE December 13, 2014: He's baaaaaack. You'd think that after all I told him he would never contact me again. Well I guess he has a short memory. Here's what he wrote me just a few weeks later.



Smh!

Update December 20, 2014


What am I suppose to say. I deleted and blocked this guy. At this point it's just funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading your response he should have steered clear of you. I guess he did not get the message.